Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Gene associated with autism linked to itch response, study finds
- Non-neuronal cells drive sex differences in early brain development
- Brain organoid study highlights potential role of genetic and environmental interaction in autism spectrum disorder
- Antibiotics in early life could affect brain development
- Long-term memory setup requires a reliable delivery crew
- Internet CBT for depression reviewed and analyzed
- Biomedical scientists tie improved learning processes to reduced symptoms of depression
- Early signs: Perceptual distortions in late-teens predict psychotic symptoms in mid-life
- Many ICU staff have experienced mental health conditions in COVID-19 pandemic
- Antidepressants may improve outcomes in people with diabetes and depression
- How to make up your mind when the glass seems half empty?
- How micro-circuits in the brain regulate fear
- Animal study looks at anxiety differences between females and males
- Brain mapping method illuminates targets for treating neuropsychiatric symptoms
- 'Unexciting' an anxious brain: Novel drug reduces anxiety-like behavior in mice