Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Autism behaviors show unique brain network fingerprints in infants
- Children with autism thrive in mainstream pre-schools
- Autism linked to egg cells’ difficulty creating large proteins
- Key protein involved in the development of autism discovered
- First biomarker evidence of DDT-autism link
- ‘Strongest evidence yet’ that being obese causes depression
- Moving the motivation meter
- Postnatal depression could be linked to fewer daylight hours during late pregnancy
- Link between hunger and mood explained
- Now we can see brain cells ‘talk’ and that will shed light on neurological diseases
- Immune system and postpartum depression linked?
- Women who give birth to boys much more likely to have postnatal depression
- Adolescent brain development impacts mental health, substance use
- How our brain and personality provide protection against emotional distress
- Stress makes people better at processing bad news