Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Key modifier identified in large genetic deletion related to neurodevelopmental disorders
- Synchronization of neurons is critical for learning and forming memories
- America's most widely consumed oil causes genetic changes in the brain
- Prenatal exposure to flame retardants linked to reading problems
- One-fourth of children with autism are undiagnosed