Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- New findings reveal surprising role of the cerebellum in reward and social behaviors
- Brain plasticity restored in adult mice through targeting specific nerve cell connections
- Clues into early development of autism spectrum disorder
- Bee social or buzz off: Study links genes to social behaviors, including autism
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- Risk for developing more than one mental health disorder revealed
- Mindfulness may ease menopausal symptoms
- How bad will my postpartum depression be in 12 months?
- Older adults’ abstract reasoning ability predicts depressive symptoms over time
- Children who experience violence early in life develop faster